Vincent J. (Jim) Milano, Jr. is President of Milano Monuments. Jim grew up in the family business and in 2001, he and his sister, Maria, became owners of the company which was founded by his father, Vincent, Sr. in 1969. Together they built the organization into the area’s foremost monument company in Northern Ohio.
An active member of the community, Jim Milano serves on the Board of Directors of Cornerstone of Hope, a center for grieving children, teens and adults. He is a spokesperson for Crime Stoppers of Northern Ohio, a Trustee of the Northern Ohio Italian American Foundation. He is also an alumnus of the Cleveland FBI Citizens Academy.
Jim is a graduate of Rocky River High School and attended Kent State University. He and his wife, Kim, live in Westlake, Ohio and are avid supporters of a wide variety of local organizations including the Cleveland Clinic Children’s Hospital and the Cleveland Police Foundation.
Affiliations & Recognition
- Lifebanc, 2014 Recipient of the Community Champion for Life Award
- Cornerstone of Hope, Board of Directors member
- Northern Ohio Italian American Foundation, Trustee
- Crime Stoppers of Northern Ohio, Spokesperson
- Cleveland FBI Citizens Academy, Alumnus
- Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital, Supporter
- Cleveland Police Foundation, Supporter